In general, Tolerant, patient, and easy going.
-Travel Consultant: Travel-Tours Management.
– Independent Contractor-Tourism/ Hospitality (Fee PerDay US$ 1000/-)
(Plus travel costs)
– Founder:e-Travelers Club travel update.
– e-Travelers Club Travel Photography coaching via e–mail.
– UCI Lector: Tourism-Travel-Hospitality Management studies
-International Award Winning Travel Photojournalist.
Specialist (Reporting with images): Destination – Events – Resorts – People.
Work published in some of the world’s top publications-To name a few:
Me & My WEDDING, Am-Express Magazine (Expression), Beyond, Marie Claire, Cleo, Ink Magazine, Spa Odyssey, Outbound Travel, Traveller, Lookeast, Airline Magazines (SIA/ MAS/ Sri Lankan/ Emirates/ PIA/ CX), Hotel-Inhouse Magazines (Heritage), Emirates Property (UAE), Golf Vacations, Mens Zone, Action Asia, Immobiliere Mag (Geneva), International Dailies (Express Tribune Mag, Khaleej Times, DAWN, The News, The Nation), The National Geographic Society Magazine, Prestige and many more.
NOTE: Unauthorized use of images/ lost material once in custody/ Work assigned/ unpublished: minimum @USD 1,000 per image/ Time and Total Travel Cost incurred in compiling the travel story.
Unless Agreed in Writing with a payment not less than US Dollars One thousand (US$ 1,000), All Rights Reserved with Self (Saifuddin Ismailji/ e-Travelers Club) on all original work for Freelance contributions in Print/ multi Media/ Public Display and remains my Intellectual property(ies) i.e.text stories, pictures, art impressions.
Kill Fee: (Work once assigned or taken up on written proposal and later refusal to taking up/ publish) either a minimum US Dollars 500/ or 50% of the actual assignment fee (in excess of US$ 500/- plus expenses incurred
For details: email@example.com
– Tourism Conultancy (Contract Fee: US$ 1,000 + Expenses)
– Project Photography (Destination/ Hotels-Resorts/ Model shoot/ Product) Fee: US$ 50 per image/ US$ 1,000 per day (+ Expenses).
– Visiting Guest Lector (faculty of Tourism/ Hospitality Management).
The foregoing (including rates) subject to change without notice.
– I travel and meet people because the world I see with my eyes is. . . still beautiful (Saifuddin Ismailji)
– A Home without Books is like a person without a soul.
– “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
– “The tragedy of human history is decreasing happiness in the midst of increasing comfort”
– Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.
– “Age is mostly a matter of mind. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
– “Winning is an event that never gets boring, but the work it takes to win can be boring. That means you have to love the work more than you love to win.” – Anthony Melchiorri
– “Style is the tangible realization of passion and perfection.” – Anthony Melchiorri