ITCMA | CTW – Virtual, 16-20 November 2020
Report By Saifuddin Ismailji, Founder-EIC e-Travelers Club
Asia-Pacific premier-First MICE and Corporate Travel Event Of Its Kind welcome stakeholders to join the First Virtual Incentive Travel, Conventions and Meetings (IT&CM) Asia and Corporate Travel World (CTW) APAC.
*Virtual Exhibition with interactive booths
*Flexible Meetings Your-Way
*Upto 24 scheduled meets
*Daily Full Business – Day Walk-In0Meets
*Brand Showcase Presentation
*Buyer Procurement Showcase
*Mini Destination/ Brand Roadshows (New)*Daily Themed Knowledge Sessions.
*Daily Themed Networking Sessions.
Exhibitor Participation Package:
Affordable, ROI DrivenVirtual Booth Package at USD 2,500
• 1 x standard virtual exhibition booth listing with business tools
• Up to 24 Scheduled Meets (SM) slots
• 5 x full business day Walk-in Meets (WM)
• Access to all daily themed knowledge sessions
• Access to all daily themed networking sessions• Access to all brand showcase presentations
• Access to all mini destination/ brand roadshows
• Access to all buyer procurement showcase sessions
• Access to buyer profile• Access to full exhibition listings
• 2 x access credentials to exhibitor portal and event programme segments accessible to exhibitors
• 1 x company profile listing in the digital Show Directory (circulated post-event)
• Certificate of participationGet More With These Sponsorships & Add Ons
• Brand Showcase Presentations • Mini Destination/ Brand Roadshow NEW!
• Exhibition Featured Brand Listing NEW!
• Event Platform Banner Advertising
• Official Digital Show Dailies
• Opening Ceremony: Entertainment Slot Sponsorship, Lucky Draw Prizes
• Networking Sessions: Entertainment Slot Sponsorship, Lucky Draw Prizes
• And More!
Asia-Pacific’s Only Doublebill Event InMICE and Corporate TravelIncentive Travel & Conventions, Meetings Asia (IT&CMA) and Corporate Travel World (CTW) Asia-Pacific is Asia-Pacific’s Only Doublebill Event in MICE and Corporate Travel. Both events have been co-locating since 2004, offering its delegates an unparalleled platform to do business, learn and network with industry players from around the region and beyond. 2021 will see the 29th and 24th instalment of IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific respectively, celebrating:
• 29 years of fostering international MICE business in Asia-Pacific
• 24 years of cultivating Corporate Travel and Entertainment (T&E) best practices among Asia-Pacific’s travel professionals
• 18 years of harnessing the best of MICE and Corporate Travel business, education and networking in a single international event staged in Asia-PacificIT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific is organised by TTG Events, a business group of TTG Asia Media.