IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific Returns to Bangkok with
First Hybrid Event Introducing New Initiatives and a Well-Rounded programme
First hybrid event introduces new initiatives such as Hybrid Business Meets, 3D Virtual Exhibition and Scheduled Meetings with streaming broadcasts and remote participation
• 3 Day In-Person event and 9 Day Virtual Networking that extends exposure with on-demand viewing, and with exclusive virtual-only content.
Singapore, 27 June 2022 – IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 returns with our first hybrid event in Bangkok, Thailand from 20 – 22 September 2022 and set to go virtual from 20 – 28 September 2022. Bringing back face-to-face business meets, engaging opportunities and more at the in-person event, with added knowledge and networking access exclusively during the virtual networking event.
Lynette Tay, Event Manager of TTG Events, shared, “This year’s show aims to deliver a brand new format like never before, differentiating IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 hybrid from any other experience as our industry continues to evolve to stay versatile.”
After 2 years of meeting virtually, the hybrid concept introduces new and improved initiatives such as Hybrid Business Meets, 3D Virtual Exhibition and Scheduled Meetings with streaming broadcasts and remote participation.
• Hybrid Business Meets: Parallel in-person and virtual appointment tracks, offering multiple ways to meet and connect! 1. In-Person Exhibitor – In-Person Buyer 2. In-Person Exhibitor – Remote Buyer 3. Remote Exhibitor – In-Person Buyer 4. Remote Exhibitor – Remote Buyer
• 3D Virtual Exhibition and Walk-In Meets: All-new 3D mode visuals that promises a more realistic and engaging experience for delegates right from the point of event access made possible by Official Technology Partner EventsAir.
• Scheduled Meetings x 24: Delivering optimised business leads between MICE and Corporate Travel suppliers and procurement professionals. The heart of IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific’s value proposition returns with renewed focus on face-to-face Scheduled Meets (SM) opportunities (both in-person and remotely) for exhibitors and buyers from across the region and the rest of the world
Hybrid Format Key Features
For the coming IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific with its first hybrid format will be a 3 Day In-Person event and 9 Day Virtual Networking that extends exposure with on-demand viewing, and exclusive virtual-only content. It offers international delegates stronger online and offline platforms for B2B networking, learning, and knowledge sharing.
Here are some features that attendees can expect in-person and virtually: In-Person Programme Highlights
• Opening Keynote – Join this year’s panel in an immersive discussion with poignant perspectives on the industry’s future.
• Brand Engagement – Open to delegates comprising buyers, media and other industry stakeholders to harness the latest brand highlights and developments, or engage with our featured brands.
• Enhanced Attendee APP – A full suite of interactive tools for a seamless interaction and networking for delegates between online and in-person.
• Bonus Virtual Meets With Remote Delegates (Optional 1630 to 1800 hrs) – Held daily during exhibition days, these bonus virtual meeting slots provide dedicated opportunities for in-person delegates to connect with remote attendees at timings friendly to those based outside the AsiaPacific region.
Virtual Networking Event
On-Demand Content – Enjoy the best of both worlds with full anytime access to virtual event exclusive content, such as:
- IT&CMA MICE Seminar featuring our prolific panel of industry thought leaders and experts.
- CTW Asia-Pacific Conference on Corporate Travel hot topics.
- Brand Showcase Presentations of the latest highlights and developments by participating MICE destinations, suppliers and corporate brands.
- Buyer Procurement Showcases of ready business shared by featured MICE, Associations and Corporate buyers that are relevant to interested destination and supplier leads.
On-Demand Networking Conversations – Stretch your social muscles and ignite your own conversations with delegates anytime during the virtual networking event in this interactive and engaging feature.
To procure, network and learn at IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022, you can join from 20 – 22 September at Bangkok, Thailand and virtually from 20 – 28 September. The leading MICE event is co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific – The Leading Corporate Travel Management Conference for the Asia-Pacific.
Registration for IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific is available onhttps://itcma.com/register
Or Register on this unique Link:
Buyers Program, visit: www.itcma.com/participate/#buyer
Established in 1993, IT&CMA is at the forefront of fostering MICE growth opportunities for the AsiaPacific and beyond. Its multi-faceted programme engages regional and international industry suppliers and buyers in the realms of business, education and networking. IT&CMA also features dedicated platforms designed around the interests of valuable MICE niche segments, enabling the event to consistently deliver a delegate profile that is both relevant and dynamic. IT&CMA remains uniquely positioned as the only global event with the largest exhibition showcase of Asia-Pacific MICE suppliers. The show is part of the IT&CM Events series. Co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific, IT&CMA is part of the IT&CM Events series organised by TTG Events, a business group of TTG Asia Media. IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific is Asia-Pacific’s Only Doublebill Event in MICE and Corporate Travel. Both events have been co-locating since 2004, offering its delegates an unparalleled platform to do business, learn and network.