Bangkok’s Best of the Very Best
Thailand’s capital is the venue of some of the prime travel and lifestyle events held in the last quarter of 2022. Bangkok was voted as the world’s 2nd Best City for its affordability, connectivity, tongue-smacking culinary experiences and ease of transportation. (Study by Instant Group, UK).
Thailand’s capital is the venue of some of the prime travel and lifestyle events held in the last quarter of 2022 and visitors’ arrival is recorded at a mark f 10 million, nearly to pre-COVID arrival.
With a shortfall in work force and untalented recruitment in the hospitality industry, travelers are experiencing holidays not the same as in the Pre-COVID times, now a noticeable nosedive in values of hospitality at some of the venues, which involves a deviation from the very basic attitude and courtesy in hospitality.
On a first-hand sweat detail survey, I had been on the trail to evaluate Bangkok’s Best of the Very Best in Hospitality, Eating Places and cafes, Shopping, wellness, recreation/ excursions and tour operator. Our experiential physual (physical and visual) pick is based on criteria such as experiencing friendliness with a People’s Person attitude (respect and loyalty to visitors); an overall clean environment; location and accessibility; ambiance and space; freshness, ingredients and quality of food; modern room comfort, amenities and toiletry products; facilities and activities.
Some of the best day excursion experiences around and in out-skirts of Bangkok:
- Safari World https://etravelersclub.wordpress.com/2022/12/03/experiencing-safari-world-bangkok/
- The Maeklong Railway market www.train36.com/bangkok-train-market.html
- Long-tail boat excursion along Chao Phraya River
- Visit to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya River.
- Temple tour: Temple complex at the Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn, Wat Pho
- Best Shopping Complexes: Icon Siam (Chao Phraya River), Paragon at Siam Square.
- Best Buy: Custom made dress. Recommended: Om Fashion Custom Tailor and Thai Silk shop at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel. M:086-4030461 Omfashion1411@gmail.com and Pierre Boutique at Centara Grand Central World M: 089-679 4612 firstname.lastname@example.org,
8 Elements Spa & Café – Welness
Wellness Spas and massage centers mushroom every nook and corner in Bangkok but not many offers traditional therapies using high quality essential oil. The 8 Elements is among a few professional wellness centers housed in a pleasant ambiance. Located a mere 2-minute walk from the exit of Phrom Phong sky train station in Sukhumvit soi 13, the center is fitted with a café where you can enjoy home-made signature Lemon cake, croissants, snacks, juices and gourmet tea and coffee, while waiting your turn to experience rejuvenating Traditional Thai massage, Herbal Press and Foot massage by professional therapist, well trained by the director of the Spa. Details: 8 ELEMENTS SPA (8elementspa.com)
Bangkok’s Best Bites
Sustaina Organic Restaurant & Shop
Located near the exit of Phrom Phong Sky-train station (40, Sukhmvit 39), Bangkok’s best organic Japanese restaurant with a shop has been serving health-conscious foodies since 2010. The menu comprises of 80% Japanese cuisine vegan based (Japanese style pasta, gluten-free rice + fusion food) and some western favorites. Chefs recommend signature Brown rice salad bowl with homebred chicken, mini sweet platter (serving of Lemon cake-Choco brownie with Ginger Soda). email@example.com
Siam Fusion Restaurant
The owner and dedicated team prepares tongue smacking Thai dishes at this pleasantly warm welcoming Siam Fusion Restaurant. Located in Sukhumvit 24, just a 2-minute walk from Prom Phong sky train station, the restaurant has a private room with a karaoke for business lunch/ dinner, parties and anniversary celebrations. The owner – chef is enthusiast to offering new experiences to foodies introducing Thai fusion dishes, hoping to see Thai pizza in the future. FB link: Siam Fusion Cuisine.
Samsen Center Garden Restaurant
Located in a narrow lane connecting Samsen 4 Road in the vibrant Banglamphoo district – a popular place for budget and hip travelers
The garden restaurant enliven with colored lights offers a variety of Thai and international cuisines. A light meal could be Spaghetti Cabonara with coffee or a refreshing young coconut. FB: Samsen Center
Following, some of the selected independent restaurants tried and tasted during previous journeys:
– Burger & Lobster, Gaysorn Plaza, Chidlom.
– Quaint Brasserie, Sukhumvit Soi 16
– Dosa King Punjabi and vegetarian, Sukhumvit Soi 11/ 1
– Rabiangzaab (The Spicy Terrace) & Baan Hoong Cafe, at Pracha Uthit Rd, Phlabphla, Wang Thonglang (near Embassy of Cambodia)
– The Melting Clock Italian, Sukhumvit Soi 16
– Royal Indian Bistro, Food Gallery at Paragon Shopping Mall.
Update By: Saifuddin Ismailji
Founder: E-Travelers Club travel update
2 thoughts on “BEST OF THE VERY BEST – BANGKOK, THAILAND”
Very intersting, great photoS!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Wishing you a Blessed 2023.